Having our charge and mandate from Proverbs 29:2, we aim to do the following;
- To teach and train our members to identify, develop and maximise their unique purpose on earth.
- We aim to train and challenge our members to be socially relevant, change agents, restorers of the earth and to spearhead a national transformation.
- We aim to teach and train a people that will always seek to work beyond the four walls of a local assembly.
- We aim to teach and train our members to move with passion and Live through Love, extending their hearts and hands to the needs and challenges of the people around them.
- We aim to build a people that will understand their significant role in transforming their lives, families, communities, cities, nation and the world at large.
- Provide the best servant leadership programs.
- Increase communication and information.